- Stretch the shoulder blades by having your child stand with his arms stretched out, parallel to the ground.
- Keep the palms facing backward with her thumbs toward the ground.
- Have her press her arms back as if squeezing a ball behind her back.
- She should continue to breathe normally throughout this exercise and hold for 10 seconds.
- Release the stretch, inhale and repeat.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.