Podiatrists are university trained health professionals who specialise in preventing, diagnosing, and treating foot and lower leg complications. Podiatrists play an important role in alleviating foot pain and maintaining mobility whilst treating your specific problem.
At Better Feet Podiatry we have extensive experience in all aspects of podiatry, and attend continuing education programs to ensure you receive the most up to date evidence-based treatments.
Our Podiatrists specialise in the following areas:
- General Foot Care: treatment of corns, callous, fungal toenails, warts and skin conditions.
- Foot and Ankle Pain Management: including muscular and joint conditions such as rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- Sports injuries & Rehabilitation: including sprained ankles, achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, knee pain and arch pain.
- Biomechanical & Gait Assessment: involving gait and posture analysis which assesses your walking pattern and how your lower limbs function.
- Orthotics: Custom made, Prefabricated, hard and soft EVA, and sport.
- Ingrown nails & Nail Surgery: minor surgery to permanently correct ingrown nails.
- Diabetes Foot Care: Neurological and Vascular testing, prevention and treatment of diabetes related complications
- Children’s Foot Health: developmental and postural issues. Footwear advice and orthoses.