Here are a few strategies you can use to treat and prevent aches and pains:
- Use a tennis ball to massage your foot at the end of the day.
- Wear shoes with a suitable length – not too short and not too long. They must also have an appropriate width (not too tight or too loose), with the right shape to fit your foot
- Replace or repair your footwear before the wear and tear starts to show.
- When sitting for longer periods of time, wiggle your toes and move your ankles around for a few minutes to improve blood flow to the legs
- If your feet are a problem, avoid pedicures by non-healthcare professionals